Saturday, February 19, 2011

Intro

Sadly, the answer is not 42, though I'm sure with enough effort and numerology it could be :) This blog is about life. In it I will talk about social phenomena, the psychology of human behavior, and many other aspects of culture and people as a whole and as individuals. Gender studies may also be a topic as well as human sexuality,music, dance and anything "punk" (steampunk, atompunk, disealpunk, goth...punk? lol) . So, yeah, basically everything :)
Hope that doesn't sound too boring, as I will also write about humor and the fun things in life. As well as the simple joy and simplicity that life can bring us.

Why am I writing this, you ask? Well, partly to improve my writing, but also to share my ideas with the world. People enjoy reading rants and comics that other people find, and they especially love sharing what they've learned. I suppose it's also a way to document what I've learned. As an undergrad studying elementary education, it is important for me to continue learning outside the classroom so that I may become a better person and a better teacher. Also, this will help me become more acquainted with technology, which is an important skill for a teacher to have.

All in all, I hope you enjoy my blog and perhaps learn things from it, or maybe even challenge what I say. :)

3 comments: